Re: debian-installer status report

fre 2003-12-12 klockan 15.33 skrev Nathanael Nerode:
> Before the string freeze, I *strongly* suggest that anyone who isn't very
> sure of their command of English submit their template files to
> debian-l10n-english for review.  I keep seeing little grammar and spelling
> errors, which really need to be fixed.

I'd like to turn that around, and encourage everybody on -l10n-english
to go over the debconf templates in the d-i cvs and file bugs with
suggestions for improvements. I think *everything* needs to be reviewed.
I consider my English to be decent, but I have no illusions about it
being perfect. Should we send one mail to -l10n-english for every d-i
package with the templates attached and wait for comments, or is this
"call for assistance" enough to get bug reports rolling in?

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se