Re: need a name for install-from-hd image

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> I would keep the menu saying "detect CDrom" and only explain in the
> install docs that one can also dump the iso as file onto the
> harddisk. Thats nothing you need to know during install.

I think that users would find it pretty strange if they ejected the cd
at the wrong point in the install, and the installer suddenly started
rifiling through their hard drives and then giving them prompts about
"unable to find the ISO, would you like me to look REALLY hard?" and
stuff like that. Least suprise and all that.

--
see shy jo