Re: need a name for install-from-hd image

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Is it that much code? I would like to have that included in the normal
> cdrom support. Anything that supports mounting a cdrom should support
> mounting it loopback. Isn't it just a few lines shell script finding
> devices and files?

iso-scan is not particularly large, but it does need some filesystem
drivers to be useful at finding isos. It's menu item is currently the
same as cd-detect, if it is changed to come just after cd detect then it
will do nothing if the former manages to mount the cd.

--
see shy jo