Re: architectures status

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:53:10PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> If you're involved in a d-i port, please write back and tell me what the
> current status is (boots to main menu, some successful installs,
> whatever), and what you expect the status to be in approximatly 2 weeks.

I've been working on ia64, and to some extent parisc.  Unfortunatey real
work means I wont do anything else significant on either in the next few
weeks.

parisc worked quite well on my test box (B180) last time I tried, but
that was maybea couple of months ago.  ia64 builds - Jeff Bailey builds
from CVS every day - but I don't know how well the resulting images work
ATM.  It is certainly possible that they work well enough to release,
but someone with some more time than me needs to test them.

Richard