Re: Extensible partitioner based on libparted and cdebconf

Just looked at the screen shots.  In
http://lml.bas.bg/~anton/partman/screenshots/2.png there's an English
localization error: "Choose" is an irregular verb, so the heading should
say "Please choose what to do with the chosen partition"
(not 'choosed', which isn't a word).

While you're at it, "Copy here data from another partition" doesn't parse
in English -- it should be "Copy data to here from from another partition".

I'm sure the strings could be improved in other ways, but those are the
only ones I saw which actually *need* to be changed.

Thanks for your impressive work!

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html