Hungarian l10n of d-i

Hi!

Attached is a full complement of Hungarian localizations of d-i PO files,
based on a debian-installer.tar.bz2 snapshot someone floated on this list
a few days ago.  AIUI, this is not the full set of files necessary to
enjoy a finished d-i in all its native glory, other udebs must also me
l10n-ed (specifically, those mentioned in the
debian-installer/doc/translations.txt "Second stage" section).

Will someone please commit this to CVS and set me straight as to where
to obtain those additional PO files external to d-i.  I have no
familiarity with d-i code at all, and am no DD, so verbose replies are
welcome.

Please advise.

Cheers,
Istvan

PS: I read the list via the web archive, which seems to be down right now,
so CC me on the replies.