Re: architectures status

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:53:10PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> If you're involved in a d-i port, please write back and tell me what the
> current status is (boots to main menu, some successful installs,
> whatever), and what you expect the status to be in approximatly 2 weeks.

Powerpc on non pmac architectures is lost in the NEW noman's land and
not likely to be fixed anytime soon until the ftp-master decide to at
least have a look at the new powerpc packages and provide some feedback
to me about why they are not accepting them.

I know there has been the intrusion and all that, but letting someone
sit in the dark like that is not a correct way of handling your fellow
debian developpers.

Friendly,

Sven Luther