Re: debian-installer/kernel/linux-kernel-di/debian changelog,1.40,1.41

Joey Hess wrote:
> Please be careful to add a new changelog entry if the current entry is
> released. I've fixed this.

Sorry, I didn't knew that. Does this apply for every changelog which
hasn't the UNRELEASED distribution tag? If yes, I've probably broken
about of a dozen changelogs in CVS.

> If you want mips kernel images to build, you'll also need to add a line
> to the kernel-versions file. Only for kernels I can find in the debian
> archive please.

As already posted, I don't like the cross-build capability of
linux-kernel-di. It has the potential to break completely unrelated
architectures.

Thiemo