Re: plans for discover transition (was: plans for d-i string freeze) [progeny.com #2385]

Am Son, den 07.12.2003 schrieb Doug Porter um 19:00:
> Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch> wrote:
> >
> > One consequence of this is that we need discover2 udebs ASAP.
>
> If you guys haven't noticed, there are bits in the Subversion
> repository for building a udeb.  I've successfully built a udeb
> with it just now, but I have no idea if the resultant udeb is
> useful.
We are aware of that and did some tests with it. I tried to build the
state of the repository as it was on the day the public access was
announced, but it failed. After a quick glance over the build system I
noticed, that it changed quite a lot. Without the build failure the
resulting udeb should be quite good now. (eg. built without curl)
There should be one open ticket for the build system of discover-data in
your trouble ticket system. I did not notice any progress on this since
11/18. [progeny.com #2385]

gaudenz