another vmware install report (100% success)

Debian-installer-version: sarge netinst iso from the 4th

Machine: ye olde vmware
Memory: 96 mb
Root Device: 310 mb pseudo-ide

Base System Installation Checklist:

Initial boot worked:    [O]
Configure network HW:   [O]
Config network:         [O]
Detect CD:              [O]
Load installer modules: [O]
Detect hard drives:     [O]
Partition hard drives:  [O]
Create file systems:    [O]
Mount partitions:       [O]
Install base system:    [O]
Install boot loader:    [O]
Reboot:                 [O]
base-config		[O]
[O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it

Comments/Problems:

Look at all those beautiful O's. :-)

The only glitch I noticed was that it asked me what versnion of debian to
install, when I was doing a cd install and the cd had all required info on
it. I suppose that is choose-mirror getting run when it does not need to.

Note that base-config saw the IDE CD fine this time around, since I had an
IDE hard drive and so the initrd loaded the IDE modules.

--
see shy jo