Re: space considerations

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 09:45:26PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> This is not the time to be making any modifications to libd-i in
> unstable. I expect we will be getting a beta release out this week
> (details coming soon). Do it in a branch, do not upload it to unstable.

Notice that i am currently uploading kernel-patch-2.4.22-powerpc
packages with support for subarches, and tentative builtin-initrd
creation framework. This will break the current powerpc kernel support
once it escapes the NEW queue. And there is still work needed to add
support for subarches.

I had these packages on my web site since ages, and repetedly announced
these upcoming changes here, so this is not a complete surprise, but few
people are interested in supporting powerpc subarches anyway.

Friendly,

Sven Luther