kbd-chooser : I have to choose between.....Macintosh USB keyboards..:-)

Debian-installer-version: sarge-i386-netinst.iso from 5 Nov
Method: cdrom install on vmware

Machine: vmware
Processor: PIII 800MHz
Memory: 196Mb in VmWar
Root Device: pseudo-scsi, 1073 mb
Root Size/partition table:  800 mb ext3 partition, another 273Mb partition swap

After the language selection, I am directed to keyboard selection. If
I choose this entry, I am then presented with "Macintosh USB"
choices.....only.

USB support is activated in my VMWare virtual machine and I indeed
have a USB keyboard on this laptop currently

If I choose Macintosh USB French, I get a QWERTY layout...which is
Bad.

This is probably a bug, I guess.