Re: Correct mips arch in udpkg.

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:40:35AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> What about this patch instead?  Less code, and checking the endianness
> at compile time.
[patch snipped]

Ok for me - I just was not sure in the beginning whether a compile
time check would work properly in a crosscompiler setup and the
runtime check did not need much space either, so I implemented
a runtime check.
If you prefer the compile time version, just commit it.

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>