anna_0.042_i386.changes is NEW
(new) load-installer_0.042_all.udeb extra debian-installer
Load installer components
Changes: anna (0.042) unstable; urgency=low
* AndrÃ© LuÃs Lopes
- Update pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation.
* Bart Cornelis
- update dutch translation (nl.po)
* Claus Hindsgaul
- Update da (Danish) translation.
* Joey Hess
- Make udeb_includes take effect after priority checking, so it serves
as an override.
- Rewrote the udeb_include and udeb_exclude handlers to not use
di_packages_get_package to look up a package. since it seemed to never
find a package. Don't know why.
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.