debian-installer for sparc

Since things seem to be calming down for me, and most of the bugs in
my packages have been fixed, I'd like to start looking at what needs
to be done to get debian-installer working on sparc.  Several months
ago, I looked at a port status page but I can't seem to find that
again.

I've got a sparcstation LX that I can dedicate to the project, and
have access to other sparc hardware that I may be able to test on.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html