Bosnian translation of debian-installer (finished)

To whom it may concern...

Hello, I've just completed the translation of debian-installer files into
bosnian language with help from Amila Akagic from Bosnian LUG
(www.linux.org.ba), attached is the zip file containing po files of debian-
installer apps. We haven't translated debconf templates yet. I hope that we
will get further instructions on how to proceed and that we can get some
statistics of our translation. Maybe there were some string updates of which
we are not avare. Thank you in advance and let's get Sarge released soon :)

Safir Secerovic
LUG of Bosnia and Herzegovina
www.linux.org.ba

P.S. Please CC me when replying :)