[yves.combe@montpellier.iufm.fr: Installation of debian on G5 pmac?]

So, ...

Will we support powerpmac G5 installation with debian-installer ?

No idea if there is already a kernel supporting it, which i think is the
main issue, but i hear BenH has a G5, so ...

Altough the ppc/ppc64 issue has not been solved also.

Friendly,

Sven Luther

----- Forwarded message from Yves Combe <yves.combe@montpellier.iufm.fr> -----