can't find rootskel.

Hello,

I am trying to build the debian-installer with my new powerpc kernels,
but it fails with :

Need to download : rootskel main-menu cdebconf-udeb udpkg anna
di-utils-shell busybox-cvs-udeb rootskel-locale languagechooser
discover-data-udeb discover-udeb hw-detect cdrom-detect cdrom-retriever
cdrom-checker bogl-bterm-udeb cdebconf-newt-udeb usb-discover
floppy-retriever ide-modules-2.4.22-powerpc-chrp-udeb
scsi-modules-2.4.22-powerpc-chrp-udeb console-keymaps-amiga
console-keymaps-at console-keymaps-usb kbd-chooser modutils-basic
socket-modules-2.4.22-powerpc-chrp-udeb
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package rootskel

And it seems that rootskel is not in the archive :

$ apt-cache search rootskel

So, either something is wrong, or rootskel is in the new queue or
something such.

Is there an official place where to get these packages yet, and if so
where can i find them.

Also, something is wrong with the new per subarch kernel stuff, since
the version is now : 2.4.22-powerpc-$(subarch), but the modules are
still called 2.4.22-powerpc only.

Friendly,

Sven Luther