There it is! Where? There it is! Oh! There!

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 13:15, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 12:59:33PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > Okay, in Joey's summary of Oldenberg he hints @ Milo Source being
> > unavailable.
> >
> > I have versions 0.13 thru 0.27 (dated between Jan 1995 and Aug 1996)
>
> Mmm, unable to convert that to url.

See below ->

> > Is this the stuff that is needed? or are we talking about the stuff that
> > used to be available @ genie.ucd.ie ? (University College, Dublin,
> > Ireland)
>
> http://genie.ucd.ie/ is valid URL, but that is al.

True, that is why I said "used to be available"

> > I need more info to start looking/helping/doing...
>
> Take an other approach:
>
> - Make the milo source that you have available at a public place.
> - announce the url
> - ask "where you looking for this?"

http://www.gregfolkert.net/files/milosrc/

Were you looking for this?

Howzzat?
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

You so truly know your inner plankton, it is a revelation not unlike
discovering an impacted toll booth upon the plains of Patagonia.