Re: reverting PowerPC kernel to 2.4.21

* Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.cmu.edu> [2003-10-01 11:38]:
| The PowerPC images do not build because they try to use 2.4.22,
| which has not been uploaded yet.  Unless there is an objection, I
| am going to revert it to 2.4.21 until such an kernel image is
| uploaded.

damn yeah. I'm waiting for Sven to upload the kernel packages. He said
in Oldenburg, he will do this on Sunday morning.

I'm not sure, if they are not yet uploaded, or simply waiting for
ftpmaster. I have installed the 2.4.22 kernels in localudebs/ on
bruckner, so the daily-images can theoreticly builded.

Bye
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Sauter