Re: updated powerpc debian-installer builds

Hi all,

Im currently create a repository on bruckner.d.o to generate daily
autobuilded images for powerpc.

On gluck.d.o we try to create daily builded iso images. The only missing
file for the process is the boot file, which should be finished today.
(Thanks manty for help).

Maybe we can put the stuff from [1] into these cd's?

Bye
Thorsten

* Chris Tillman <toff1@cox.net> [2003-09-23 06:33]:

--