Greg Shultis suggested I e-mail you

---- Start SpamAssassin results
19.60 points, 4 required;
*  1.0 -- Sounds like a MsgId autogenerated by our MTAs
*  0.1 -- BODY: Tells you how to stop further spam
*  0.6 -- BODY: Claims you opted-in or registered
*  0.8 -- BODY: Stop with the offers, coupons, discounts etc!
*  2.1 -- BODY: Image tag with an ID code to identify you
*  0.3 -- BODY: HTML font face is not a commonly used face
*  1.2 -- BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
*  1.0 -- BODY: HTML font color not within safe 6x6x6 palette
*  0.4 -- BODY: HTML font face is not a word
*  1.0 -- BODY: HTML font color is red
*  1.1 -- BODY: HTML included in message
*  0.3 -- BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
*  1.0 -- BODY: HTML font color is blue
*  7.5 -- BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 91 and 100
          [cf: 100]
*  0.3 -- BODY: HTML has very strong "shouting" markup
*  0.7 -- BODY: Frontpage used to create the message
*  0.2 -- RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 characters

---- End of SpamAssassin results

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: New Page 1

Macro Computer Products buys, sells, leases and rents most manufactures of computer equipment.

In these days of budget constraints, Macro Computer Products is dedicated in helping companies find the best hardware solutions at reasonable prices.  All of our equipment comes with warranty and are guaranteed for manufactures maintenance certification.  Whether you need new or precertified, complete systems or just upgrades and parts, feel free to give us a call @ 248-853-6770 x133 and ask for Ed Gizowski

Save 50% to  95% off original list price
We Sell - Buy - Rent - Lease - Upgrade
IBM -  pSeries - RS6000 - SP2 - AS400
Sun Microsystems - Cisco - HP - DEC
Machines - Systems - CPU's - Adapters - Features - Memory - Disk  - Tape back up solutions  -  SSA  subsystems and more!!
www.macrocomp.com
We can save your company thousands to millions over time

E-mail us @ sales@macrocomp.com of what you currently have or are looking for and we will forward pricing to you

Switch to TEXT version
Forward this mail to a friend:
Friend's emails:

You have opted to be added to our email list and to receive information on special promotional offers, seminars or events, or because you registered at the http://www.MacroComp.com website. We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to receive our emails, please respond here.

--- End Message ---