Re: XB-Description-de in control file

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:37:14PM +0200, Simon Hürlimann wrote:
> The control file of base-installer has XB-Description-nb entries. As I
> can't
> find any other XB-Descriptions I'm not sure if you still support that (or
> maybe not yet?). If so, I could write some XB-Description-de entries.

I asked the same question the other day. There is a "Description-ja" (no XB)
somewhere, too, but apart from those I can't find any. libdebian-installer
should be able to handle it, but it looks like there's a bug somewhere, so I
can't see main-menu use them...

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/