Crosswalk Update: September 22, 2003 - Tools and Resources to help you grow in your faith

---- Start SpamAssassin results
5.00 points, 4 required;
*  1.0 -- Sounds like a MsgId autogenerated by our MTAs
*  0.1 -- BODY: Free Offer
*  1.7 -- BODY: Free Quote
* -0.5 -- BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
*  2.1 -- Asks you to click below
*  0.6 -- Message looks like Outlook, but isn't

---- End of SpamAssassin results

--- Begin Message ---
AD| Your Invited To Compare Life Insurance! Get a Free Quote Now
http://l.salemweb.net/termonly0903m2/mic
_____________________________

Crosswalk.com Update
Tools and resources to help you grow in your faith
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.28.14755.1.1483258

The #1 Christian Website

Monday, September 22, 2003

This Week at Crosswalk
> Faith - Share Your Faith at Work
> News ? Conservatives Confused by Current U.S. Policy on Israel
> Family - Follow the 10 Commandments of Marriage
> Fun - "Hangman's Curse" - Movie Review
> Community ? Featured Forum
> And more?

* * * * * * * * * * * * ADVERTISEMENT * * * * * * * * * * *

?Hallelujah! It?s A Hit! THE FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS Will
Lift Your Spirits And Have You Dancing In The Aisles!?
- John Black, Boston Metro

Starring Cuba Gooding & Beyonce Knowles. In Theaters Friday!
http://l.salemweb.net/paramount0903/up/92203

>>  Faith
Share Your Faith at Work
Whitney Hopler
God wants you to share your faith at work as He gives you opportunities,
and He will help you do it.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.28.14755.2.1483258

>>  News
Conservatives Confused by Current U.S. Policy on Israel
Bill Fancher
The Bush Administration's policies toward Israel have confused several
conservative leaders in the United States. The latest announcement from
the White House likely won't help that situation.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.28.14755.3.1483258

>>  Family
Follow the 10 Commandments of Marriage
Whitney Hopler
God designed marriage. Applying God?s biblical principles to your
marriage can help you discover His love for you and your spouse, and
give you both more love for Him and each other.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.28.14755.4.1483258

>>  Fun
"Hangman's Curse" - Movie Review
Holly McClure
I applaud the people behind this film. They took a chance on daring to
be different by using Frank Peretti?s story and packaging it in an
unconventional movie aimed at reaching the next generation. And that?s
how God is using Christians to make a difference in Hollywood!
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.28.14755.5.1483258

>>  Community
Featured Forum
Liberal Court Stops California Recall Election
http://forums.crosswalk.com/webx?50@@.2091efc1

* * * * * * * * * * * * SPECIAL OFFER * * * * * * * * * * *

ACADEMIC SETS UP TO 90% OFF AT CHRISTIANBOOK.COM!
It's THE list everyone looks at before making a decision
on purchasing for their church, school, or for themselves!
http://l.salemweb.net/cbd92203fn

MORE Crosswalk?
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.28.14755.1.1483258

FREE Christian Book
http://l.salemweb.net/swnoffer0203/UMCWUpdate

here:
         http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/U.asp?A1.28.1483258

  If that link is not clickable, simply copy and paste it into
  your browser window.
* Copyright © 2002 Crosswalk.com, Inc. and its Content
  Providers. All rights reserved.

Introducing www.Crossguide.com
Where Christians find Products, Services & Ministries.

Crossguide is the newest and most comprehensive directory of Christian
websites.  Looking for a Church, businesses you can trust, or just
family friendly websites?  Whatever you are searching for on the
Internet, www.Crossguide.com will help you cut through the clutter to
the Christian results that you want.

Search today!  www.Crossguide.com

--- End Message ---