Re: Build-Depends field in build/debian/control

Tim Vandermeersch wrote:
> Why are there two Build-Depends fields in the build/debian/control file?
> This way dpkg-checkbuilddeps doesn't work.

cvs annotate says that the second one was the original one, apparently
the other one got added later and we never noticed until the rewritten
dpkg-checkbuilddeps apparently caused problems. Fixed.

BTW, build/rules et al are not really being used for are they? I'd like to
clean up after that failed experiment. IIRC Alastair told me he'd given
up on that approach and he was going to remove all that cruft.

--
see shy jo