Re: [install-doc] DocBook SGML/XML?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 07:36:16AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 07:18:48PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> [...]
> > Thanks, Bastian. We are looking at debian-installer/doc/manual/en,
> > for example the supported-hardware docs in hardware/hardware-supported.xml.
>
> Your solution looks fine, one can indeed unconditionnally include
> files and set arch= attributes in top-level elements of those included
> files.
>
> > I am going to try changing most of the marked sections to paragraph
> > effectivities as Denis suggested.
>
> Great, thanks.  If you want some help to perform those changes, let us
> know which files you are currently not working on.

I's encourage people to proof/correct the changes in the hardware,
install-methods, and preparing folders. In particular, I wonder what
tag should be used for marked sections within a paragraph. I was using
<screen arch="arch">, that's probably not the best. I plan to attack
post-install, partitioning, and appendix maybe tomorrow night; I'll
update before I start.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People