Debian Installer - RAID0 SOFT

Hi people,

What is necessary to install Debian with RAID0 partittion?

I have tried all possible solutions to do that and don't belive
that Debian have not in the native installer a simple solution to
install debian under raid0.

I'm migrating all my systems to Debian for belive it. I think
today that debian is the best linux dist.

I have tried the blade (lar1440.bin) and the XFS SGI installer
but without success. :(

When I boot-CD with bf24, what I do:

extdisk (lar1440.bin)
mdadm --create /dev/md0 --verbose --level=0 --raid-devices=2
/dev/hda3 /dev/hdb1

mkreiserfs /dev/md0

mount -t reiserfs /dev/md0 /target

All right, I install debian base system in /target, but I can't
boot the system...

I have tried recompile kernel, but lilo warnings about RAID1
only.

I tried to mkinitrd with necessary kernel modules, but there is
no possible because I have booted from CD.

What's necessary to done that installation?

I have Conectiva Linux 8 running exactly with that scheme
partittion, because CL8 have RAID support on installation.

Why the Debian's Delelopers have not included on Debian-Installer
support for RAID and LVM? Actually they are necessary tools on
day-by-day.

Anyone can help me? Please... ? I want run Debian, but need raid0
partittion in one machine! :(