Re: [install-doc] DocBook SGML/XML?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:19:24PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 12:26:00PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> [...]
> > What about asking for help at debian-doc or debian-sgml ???
>
> I wrote in my initial post:
>    If there are volunteers to do this job, will this solution
>    be considered, or are there good reasons to keep marked sections?
>
> So I do not want to lose our time if for any reason Chris do
> absolutely want to keep those marked sections.
> If he may consider other options, then yes we could ask for help.

I certainly don't want to appear inflexible! Besides, I don't
think anything should be stopped by one person's preferences.
Your solution sounded fine, it sounds like it accomplishes
the same purpose through a slightly different mechanism. Why
would I object? Help is always good!

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People