Re: [install-doc] DocBook SGML/XML?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:19:24PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> So I do not want to lose our time if for any reason Chris do
> absolutely want to keep those marked sections.

I don't know, it DocBook supports include directives which makes it
possible to use several input files.

> If he may consider other options, then yes we could ask for help.

It is easy to extend the DTD and the xsl stylesheets for that. (i
sometimes ask myself why the docbook consortium don't publish a xml
schema.)

Bastian

--
Not one hundred percent efficient, of course ... but nothing ever is.
		-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8