Re: crc error

[TrryHend@netscape.net]
> Thinking it may be bad media disk or some sort error on it, (I
> really dono what "crc error" means), I burned the image to another
> CD and tried again, but encountered same error.

Check the image as well.  "crc error" mean checksum error, and seem to
be reported by the kernel decompression code.  I suspect the image is
bad.  Try to find the correct MD5 sum for the image, and compare it
with the MD5 sum of your copy of the image.  (If this sounds cryptic,
try to download the image again with another downloading tool, to
avoid the problem you might have had the first time)