Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r2

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 06:42:27PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> This list intends to help the ftp-masters releasing 3.0r2.  They have
> the final power to accept a package or not.  If you want to comment on
> this list, please send a mail to Martin Schulze <joey@debian.org>.

Could the version of the boot-floppies package in stable be updated?
Currently the only suite that actually has the source for the disks we
released with is unstable, which seems bad since we ought to be removing
it from there at some point.

  $ madison boot-floppies
  boot-floppies |     3.0.22 |        stable | source
  boot-floppies |     3.0.23 |      unstable | source

Thanks,