Success with netinst image.

Hi folks,
by way of an install report, I just used the sarge netinst image from
gluck and it worked fine, mostly.
Trying to do a netinstall of the base debs is broken, but i think that's
a problem with debootstrap - base files whines about awk not being
installed. (I had to hack around this when doing an install of sbuild
earlier too).
Using the udebs off the cd worked fine, and lilo worked too, whilst grub
didn't, for no readily apparent reason.
The only problems I came across were when trying to partition the disk -
neither of the partitioning options managed to display anything on
screen. I cheated at this point and booted off a woody disk, partitioned
up, and then did the install over.
Anyhow, this is more of a "good going guys!" than a full install report,
mainly cos i forgot to take notes. It's come along way since the first
time I saw d-i used in anger ;-)
-Thom