RE: gdb session

Am Fr, 2003-08-29 um 13.46 schrieb Davide Viti:

> I tried to run "make main-menu" in the chroot sid environment and had
> problems with gcc3.3.something
> inside woody (gcc 2.95.4) I had to fix a couple of include paths and I
> managed to get the object files but had problems when linking because I
> don't have libdebconfclient and I don't know how to build it

The udebs must be compiled in sid, and I do not have any problems with
it. They are build like any other debian package, eg.g main-menu:

cd main-menu
fakeroot debian/rules binary

or use dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6