Re: discover action items

[Jeff Licquia]
> I apologize for not being very responsive lately.  I've had a large
> and behind-schedule project taking up most of my time, as well as a
> problem with E-mail that has left the last few months of back mail
> inaccessible to me.
>
> I've heard that you're waiting on some feedback from me.  Would you mind
> please resending it, or pointing to relevant threads in mail archives
> for me?

No problem.

These are the one I remember after checking my mail archive:

 - discover-udeb should depend on discover-data-udeb (#188820)

 - complete the discover-data reduction script

 - removing curl dependency

 - only install one binary in discover-udeb

 - make sure the format option is able to output module, vendor and
   card name on one line

 - fix format bug printing extra newline for empty entries (check
   <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2003/debian-boot-200306/msg00029.html>).

 - fix segfault if /etc/discover.conf is missing

 - Fix segfault when using some types (Check
   <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2003/debian-boot-200306/msg00027.html>

(I copy this to debian-boot@ to let them know there is progress. :)