Re: debian-installer: Japanese translation

[Kenshi Muto]
> Thank you! I did.

Very good. :)

> I'm remind Tomohiro Kubota minds about text wrapping of long text
> line with cdebconf. He made 'libtextwrap' package for mainly
> cdebconf.

Oh, yeah, I guess there will be problems there.  We will just have to
work it out. :)

> But does second stage provide multilingual terminal? For showing
> Japanese characters on console, we need any multilingual (like
> bterm) or CJK terminal (like kon or jfbterm).

Second stage detects the wanted charset, and tries to enable this
charset in the console at install time.  For japanese (charmap eucJP
or EUC-JP or ujis), it tries to start jfbterm if it is installed.  So
one need to make sure the terminal is installed by the first stage
installer.

> I confess I've not successed to reach second stage with d-i yet...

Partitioning problems?  Several seem to have such problem at the
moment.