Re: debian-installer: Japanese translation

[Kenshi Muto]
> I translated all of debian-installer po files into Japanese (attached).
> They have already been compared with newest CVS.
>
> What must I do for next step?

If you got write access to the Debian CVS, you can check the
translations directly into CVS.  Remember to add a new entry in
debian/changelog with suite UNRELEASED if no such entry already exist.

If you don't have write access, I'll try to find time to commit the
changes into CVS.

I look forward to test the new translation. :)

BTW: Please check the translations in base-config, to make sure the
second stage installation is translated as well. :)