man-db.2.3.20-18 corrupt deb file during base installation

Hello.

I've been trying to get woody to install for the past couple of days, but to no avail.  My problem happens during the "Install base system" step.  All packages download successfully until I get to man-db.2.3.20-18.  No matter where I try from ( various mirrors, both primary and secondary, cd images of packages, etc ) I get a message saying man-db is corrupt.  This stops the install and I'm left back into the bootstrap at the "Install base system" option.  I've tried this with various forms of boot disks from 3.0r1 to bf2.4.  I had this exact same distro on my computer about a week ago until I decided to reinstall.  Thanks for your help.

Brian