Re: Multiple problems on woody->sarge upgrade path

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 05:27:25PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 05:17:33PM +0100, Dale Amon wrote:
> > > >
> > > [snip upgrade problems]
> > >
> > > debian-boot is for development and testing of the installer.  The
> > > appropriate list for your questions is debian-user.
> >
> > I dropped the subscription about a year ago after being on it
> > for about 5 years... waste of time. Never had a single query
> > responded to in all that time. Nada, zip, zilch.
>
> I've responded to two of your queries myself. Don't know about others.
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

And I thank you for that... but those responses must have been on
debboot or debsec as I've not been on debuser for a long time.

I thought someone else here might have run across the problem
and would comment. Since that is not the case, I'll just back
sarge out of the machine and drop the issue.