Re: aic79xx

[Tony Heaton]
> I've looked, but can't find any current boot disks that contain the
> aic79xx driver.  Does anyone know of any?

I believe this driver first appeared in kernel 2.4.21, so it will be
available when d-i moves from kernel 2.4.20 to 2.4.21.  This
transition was delayed when we discovered that the new kernel was a
lot bigger then the currently used kernel.

Rumors claimed the kernel would become smaller if another gcc version
is used to compile.  I'm not sure if this is true.