Re: New d-i debcamp in a few months?

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 15:36, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen]
> > He talked about a two week school vacation that might be a good time
> > to do it.
>
> One initial idea is to arrange it from Monday 2003-10-27 to Friday
> 2003-10-31 at <URL:http://www.einschlingen.de/>.  To get this location
> we need to make a quick decision, but I guess we need to give everyone
> some days to get back from debcamp/debconf3 before we can expect an
> answer to the following question:
>
> > How many are interested in going to such event?  Where are you
> > located in the world?
>
> I've noted the following interested people:
>
>   Michael Cardenas - San Diego, USA
>   Sebastian Ley - Aachen, Germany
>   Petter Reinholdtsen - Oslo, Norway
>   Thorsten Sauter - Stuttgart, Germany
>
> For this to happen, I need more people interested in going there.
I would be interested, but cannot guarantee availability (starting new
job)
- Alastair McKinstry - Dublin, Ireland

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine