Re: Crosswalk Finance ? You Can Escape the Debt Trap, July 16, 2003

Hi!

You wrote:

> Crosswalk Finance ? Becoming Better Stewards of God?s Blessings
> http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.5.13183.1.1483258
[etc]

Somebody seems to have subscribed our mailing list to yours.  Could you
please remove all addresses from the lists.debian.org domain from your
lists?  Would it be possible to block any attempts to resubscribe any
@lists.debian.org address (all addresses on that domain are either
mailing lists or administrative accounts)?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |