Re: Libc-udeb problems during install

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 11:09:04AM +0200, Lodewijk Antonides wrote:
> Don't know if this is the right list because I dont have  a patch but just a
> problem when I try to install SID. I get the setup menu, it also finds the
> kernel-modules but then I get the error "Failed to retreive installer
> module" It has some problems with Libc-udeb but don't know exactly what. I'm
> trying to install it on a HP LP1000r netserver.

More info please? Do you install from CD? Where did you get it? Is it an
official or inofficial CD? Last I looked, there were plenty of inofficial
CDs that contained broken versions of debian-installer.

If you want a working system, I recommend installing woody and then
dist-upgrading. debian-installer is not even in beta yet (though we are
working on it :)

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren