Re: Supported filesystems by debian-installer

mån 2003-07-07 klockan 19.31 skrev Safir Secerovic Linux Zagor:
> Hello,
> I'm interested in the list of supported filesystems by our shiny new
> debian-installer. Will there be at least support for SGI XFS
> filesystem besides ext2/3 and reiser3.x (maybe even reiser4) for Sarge?

The program that sets up file systems modprobes for ext3 reiserfs jfs
xfs. Whether the modules are there or not, is a different question, that
I can't answer. You should talk to the kernel maintainers about this.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se