[no subject]

Dear Debian,
I have been trying to install "Woody" on a computer I got fro WalMart with "Lindows" preinstalled.
I am not having much luck.
In the base system installation, I get the following messages.
From <alt>F1
file:/instmnt/pool/main/g/glic/libc6_2.2.5-11.2_i386.deb
was corrupt
Couldn't download libc6
From <alt>F4
cp: write: No space left on device
( I have a 10 gig hard drive. )
From <alt>F3
(String of reasonable messages, followed by these two )
Jul 7 09:04:40 (none) user.info dbootstrap[272]: no '/target/basedebs.tar' files found, Debian archive not in default location Jul 7 09:04:51 (none) user.info dbootstrap[272] The installation program couldn't find any directory containing a file basedebs.tar or dists/woody/main/binary-i386/Release I purchased and received the CD set from AboutDebian about two weeks ago. I have tried to install them on two computers, with very similar results.
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sam Steel