Crosswalk Subscriptions

    Crosswalk does not and has never sent unsolicited emails.  ALL subscribers must sign up themselves, providing the email address to which they wish to receive emails and requesting which email newsletter(s) they wish to receive.   If you or someone else has subscribed and not confirmed, no newsletters are sent…period.  Someone registered email address, debian-boot@lists.debian.org, and confirmed that address.  If you did not subscribe, you may wish to look closer into who has access to that email address.  The subscription date and time was 7/1/2003 6:01:44 AM, if that will help.

<>< Leslie
________________________
Leslie Dyer, Administration
Crosswalk.com Mail Support
Manager of Crosswalk.com Communities
Salem Web Network
Leslie@oneplace.com
9401 Courthouse Rd., Suite 300
Chesterfield, VA    23832

From: <from-crosswalk@l2g.to>
To: <
support-cw@salemwebnetwork.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 5:30 PM
Subject: Need technical assistance

I am a member of the Debian-Boot mailing list.  Its e-mail address is
debian-boot@lists.debian.org.  Our list has been subscribed to a number of
your mailing lists without our consent, and we are getting tired of
unsubscribing from each list individually.  Please ensure that
debian-boot@lists.debian.org is removed from all of your mailing lists.  In
fact, it would be a good idea to ensure that no e-mail address at
lists.debian.org is included anywhere in your mailing lists, since all of
those lists are computer-related, not Christianity-related.

Thanks very much for your help in this matter.