Where could we put web pages about debian-installer on the official debian web server?

Hello debian webmasters,

I mail you to ask you what do you think of putting the content of
http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/
under
www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
(or elsewhere if this location don't look appropriate to you).

FYI, those pages are considered as the official ones for d-i, and their
source can be found on http://cvs.debian.org/debian-installer/doc/html/

Of course, this would imply a reformating from HTML to WML, but I don't
think that this would be a major issue, and may even do it myself if nobody
else volunteers.

Thanks, Mt.

--
"2+2 = 5 ... Pour d'assez grandes valeurs de 2"