Re: Building D-I - formerly Building boot images with boot-floppies on PowerMac

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Chris Tillman wrote:

> > I copied by deb line, changed stable to unstable and ran this command:
> > for p in install libdiscover1-pic libdiscover1 genext2fs mklibs libdebconfclient0 libdebian-installer3; do apt-get -qqyu install $p; done
>
> You can list as many packages as you want after install:
>
> apt-get -qqyu install libdiscover1-pic libdiscover1 genext2fs mklibs libdebconfclient0 libdebian-installer3

I know that. The loop was left over from my attempt to get them from
Woody.

I druther not pollute my stable system.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield

Please, no off-list mail at all at all. This address accepts mail only
from Debian addresses.