Re: Woody can't find an Adaptec 3200S RAID Volume

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:26:32PM -0400, Dan DeVoe wrote:
> If I need to load a custom driver from adaptec, how on earth do I even go
> about doing this? It looks like they supply a kernel patch and module, and
> I'm unsure about how to go about getting those to work with a debian
> install CD.

Doesn't it have an option for loading a driver off a floppy?
I seem to remember seeing that option for drivers.

As for myself, if I run into hard cases, I just build my
own minimal net boot floppy for the system and build it
onto the target root drive "by hand".