Re: Building boot images with boot-floppies on PowerMac

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> Yes. And when you do, you have to know what you are doing. I think, D-I
> will be the perfect toy for you. Use it, and stop bitching about
> boot-floppies.

I've updated my CVS of it, read the recommended docs and some not
recommended.

I would need to build _everything_, unless there are binaries some place
for oldworld powermacs. The build document is a little terse, and I
don't see a list of udebs at all.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield

Please, no off-list mail at all at all. This address accepts mail only
from Debian addresses.