libdebconf1 and libdebian-installer3

Hi,

I am trying to build d-i from scratch.

make build complained about libdebian-installer3 and libdebconf1
missing. Adding a deb line fixed the former in source.lists and it looks
like libdeconf1 has been replaced with libdebconfclient0.

Some questions then

1) Are we supposed to add the deb sid line in our sources.list.local ?
The sample file seems to advise not to do it, just as the latest commit
(http://cvs.debian.org/debian-installer/build/sources.list.diff?r1=1.8&r2=1.9&diff_format=h)
to the CVS. So should the sample file be fixed or should
libdebian-installer3 be added to the d-i Packages file ?

2) Should I open a bug against the software which still depends on
libdebconf1 ? NMUs needeed ?

TIA.

PS: please keep me CC'ed

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

         Do you worry that you're not liked ? How long till you break ?
                                (Our Lady Peace)